loader image

US Persons Services

Hottinger & Co. Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK and registered with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) as a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) in the USA.

Our US services have been designed specifically to help US citizens and green card holders
living outside the US and foreign nationals moving to the US.

Examples of who we can help:

  • US citizens moving to or currently living in the UK.
  • UK citizens moving to or currently living in the US.
  • US citizens marrying non-US citizens.
  • Trustees with US connected beneficiaries.

How we can help:

  • Tax efficient investment management.
  • US, UK and offshore custody.
  • Consolidated reporting of UK, US and offshore.
  • Provision of UK, US and other tax statements.
  • Access to US banking services e.g. Current accounts, mortgages and portfolio lending.