The contents of this website have been issued and approved for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 by Hottinger Private Office Limited.
Archco Limited is a private limited company registered in Malta, registration number C53817, and is the holding company for the collective subsidiaries listed below that trade as The Hottinger Group (‘the Group’). The registered office is 93 Mill Street, Qormi, Malta.
Hottinger & Co. Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration 208737. Details of our registration can be checked on the FCA’s website at www.fca.org.uk. The address of the FCA is 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN. Hottinger & Co. is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Should you be entitled to compensation from the FSCS, you may be able to recover up to 100% of the first £85,000 of any investments held and 100% of the first £85,000 for any cash deposits made. Hottinger & Co. is incorporated as a private limited company registered in England and Wales, registration number 1573969. The registered office is at 27 Queen Anne’s Gate, 4th floor, London, SW1H 9BU. The VAT number of Hottinger & Co. is 778207500.
Archimedes Private Office (Suisse) SARL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Archco Limited. It is an investment advisory and asset management business domiciled in Switzerland. It is registered under federal identification CH-660.1.792.012-6. The registered offices are at Cabinet Mayor, 6 Rue Jean-Gabriel Eynard, 1205 Geneva, Switzerland.
Hottinger Capital Partners Limited (‘HCP’) provides consultancy services. It does not provide legal, tax or regulated financial advice. It is registered in the UK, registration number 09697811. The registered offices are 27 Queen Anne’s Gate, 4th floor, London, SW1H 9BU.
Hottinger Family Office Limited (‘HFO’) is an administrative service centre for select clients of the Group. HFO is a non-regulated business and does not provide investment, tax or legal advice in any territory. It is registered in Ireland, registration number 499946. The registered offices are 15 Pembroke Street Lower, Dublin D02 DD35 Ireland.
Hottinger Art Limited provides art consultancy services to clients of the Group. Hottinger Art is a non-regulated business registered in the UK, registration number 11638048. The registered offices are 27 Queen Anne’s Gate, 4th floor, London SW1H 9BU.
Information – The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or invitation to apply for or purchase any securities. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. This does not affect any obligation or liability that the Group may have to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or the Financial Conduct Authority Handbook.
Advice – The investments and services referred to on this website may not be suitable for all investors and may place an investor’s capital at risk. Nothing contained on the website constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is it to be relied upon in making an investment or other decision. Relevant and specific financial and/or professional advice should be obtained before making any investment decision.
Performance – Investments do not guarantee a return, and the value and the income from them can fall as well as rise, so that you may not realise the amount originally invested. Where an investment is denominated in a currency other than your local or base currency, changes in exchange rates between currencies may cause the value of investments to go up or down. Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future results.
Projections – Any financial projections given are illustrative only, none of the projections or assumptions should be taken as forecasts or promises on the part of the Group, nor should they be taken as implying any indication, assurance or guarantee that those assumptions are correct or exhaustive. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Such information may be subject to amendment and update without notice.
Whether you are a consumer or business user
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or the exclusion or restriction of any duty or liability we may have to you under the regulatory system.
If you are a business user
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Links – Through this website you are able to link to other internet resources which are not under the control of the Group. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of these links does not constitute any endorsement or approval of the materials appearing in such sites.
Technology – Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Group takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.